2019 R E A D I N G G O A L S
2019 READING GOALS
- Finish my Goodreads challenge – I finished it pretty easily last year so I’m hoping this year will be the same *crosses fingers* 50 BOOKS HERE I COME
- Continue to read books based solely on my interest – as in not just because everyone’s reading this or I feel obliged to, it makes me happy and I end up reading more
I have so many amazing books lined up to read this year that I can’t wait to sink my teeth into, so here some of them listed here :
BOOKS I WANT TO READ IN 2019
- Sweet Bean Paste by Durian Sukegawa
- Balik Kampung by Verena Tay
- Reading Allowed by Chris Paling
- WESLEY the story of a remarkable owl by Stacey O’Brien
- Poirot’s Early Cases by Agatha Christie
- Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
- Outback Vets by Annabelle Grayley
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Towering Sky by Katharine McGee
- The Moth: All These Wonders edited by Catherine Burns
- Kid Gloves by Lucy Knisley
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
Lots of Japanese books so I can improve my Japanese !!!
LOTS OF FRANKIE MAGAZINE (nothing makes me happier)!!!
More short stories!!!
If you know any great poetry/verse/short story collections, please comment belowwww
- Post more on here and continue to be active on my goodreads 😊
That’s about it from me, good luck to everyone with their 2019 reading goals !!!